We are happy to announce that we are open. Please be aware that there will be a lot of changes, and we are working hard to ensure our procedures keep our staff & customers as safe as possible:
• Please use hand sanitiser when entering the pub.
• Booking is recommended for customers as numbers need to be monitored. Maximum of 30 people allowed.
• Please ensure our Covid-19 declaration is read before or upon entry to the pub. The declaration is available below and is printed on each bar in the pub.
• Maximum of 6 persons per table
• Card only payments
• Please do not move garden tables – They will be socially distanced
• Toilets will be cleaned regularly, however additional cleaning facilities will be available for customer use
• Customers with children are responsible for them at all times and need to ensure they follow social distancing guidelines
• Do not return glasses to the bar, these will be collected by the waitress only
• Tables and chairs will be cleaned in between customers
Please bear with us, this is new for everyone and will take time to get used to and perfect!
Friday: 5pm – Midnight (Food 6pm – 9pm)
Saturday: Noon – Midnight (Food 12pm-3pm & 6pm – 9pm)
Sunday: Noon – 5pm (Food Noon – 3pm)
Bookings are recommended, this can be done by phone or Facebook only. There is a disclaimer to be agreed which is available on our website & via FB messenger.
Please help us adhere to the current guidelines; in particular the following:
- Groups of up to 6 people can meet, whilst in the garden you can be from several different households
- Please maintain at least 1+ meter distance from those not in your household/bubble & ideally 2m from those not in your party
- Toilets are 1 in 1 out, please ensure toilet facilities are empty before entering!!
- No shouting, singing or playing sports or any other activity that increases aerosol risk
- Please wash your hands regularly or use alcohol gel after touching any shared surface
- We must have contact details for your party members & you have to have read the disclaimer and be in agreement; COVID19 is still a great risk to many & we must all take responsibility for our own behaviour
Anyone seen disregarding the current guidelines will be asked to leave immediately