• Access to the pub via the gate in between the pub and The Old Stables. Please keep to the left. Seating is available in the garden or in the pub.
• Booking is recommended for customers as numbers need to be monitored. Maximum of 30 people allowed inside, additional customers are allowed in the garden as long as social distancing can be adhered to.
• Please ensure our Covid-19 declaration is read before or upon entry to the pub. The declaration is available below and is printed on each bar in the pub.
• Maximum of 6 persons per table
• Card only payments
• Please do not move garden tables – They will be socially distanced
• Toilets will be cleaned regularly, however additional cleaning facilities will be available for customer use
• Customers with children are responsible for them at all times and need to ensure they follow social distancing guidelines
• Do not return glasses to the bar, these will be collected by the waitress only
• Tables and chairs will be cleaned in between customers
Please bear with us, this is new for everyone and will take time to get used to and perfect!
Wednesday: from 6pm
Friday: 5pm – Midnight (Food 6pm – 9pm)
Saturday: Noon – Midnight (Food 12pm-3pm & 6pm – 9pm)
Sunday: Noon – 5pm (Food Noon – 3pm)
Bookings are recommended, this can be done by phone or Facebook only. There is a disclaimer to be agreed which is available on our website & via FB messenger.
Please help us adhere to the current guidelines; in particular the following:
- Groups of up to 6 people can meet, whilst in the garden you can be from several different households
- Please maintain at least 1+ meter distance from those not in your household/bubble & ideally 2m from those not in your party
- Toilets are 1 in 1 out, please ensure toilet facilities are empty before entering!!
- No shouting, singing or playing sports or any other activity that increases aerosol risk
- Please dispose of food waste, recycling & non recycling in the appropriate bins provided
- Please wash your hands regularly or use alcohol gel after touching any shared surface
- We must have contact details for your party members & you have to have read the disclaimer and be in agreement; COVID19 is still a great risk to many & we must all take responsibility for our own behaviour
Anyone seen disregarding the current guidelines will be asked to leave immediately