We are happy to announce that we will be opening again on Saturday 4th July. Please be aware that there will be a lot of changes, and we are working hard to ensure our procedures keep our staff & customers as safe as possible:
• For the time being we will be only opening in the garden. Access will be via the gate in between the pub and the old stables. Please keep to your left when entering and exiting.
• Bookings will need to be made for ALL customers. Access will not be given if a booking is not made. Bookings to be made over the phone or via Facebook only. We have a declaration that needs to be signed by all visitors before entering. Customers are also required to provide a contact number for all members of the party. – This is needed to aid with the Government Track and Trace programme. You are not allowed on the premises if we do not have your contact details – this needs to be given at every point of booking.
• Maximum of 30 customers are allowed in the garden at one time.
• Maximum of 6 persons per table
• Card only payments
• Please do not move garden tables – They will be socially distanced
• Toilets will be cleaned regularly, however additional cleaning facilities will be available for customer use
• Customers with children are responsible for them at all times and need to ensure they follow social distancing guidelines
• Do not return glasses to the bar, these will be collected by the waitress only
• Tables and chairs will be cleaned in between customers
Please bear with us, this is new for everyone and will take time to get used to and perfect!
Friday: 5pm – 11pm (Food 6pm – 9pm)
Saturday: Noon – 11pm (Food 6pm – 9pm)
Sunday: Noon – 5pm (Food Noon – 3pm)
Bookings are required for all customers who enter, this can be done by phone or Facebook only. There is a disclaimer to be agreed which is available on our website & via FB messenger.
Please help us adhere to the current guidelines; in particular the following:
- Groups of up to 6 people can meet, whilst in the garden you can be from several different households
- Please maintain at least 1+ meter distance from those not in your household/bubble & ideally 2m from those not in your party
- Toilets are 1 in 1 out, please ensure toilet facilities are empty before entering!!
- No shouting, singing or playing sports or any other activity that increases aerosol risk
- Please dispose of food waste, recycling & non recycling in the appropriate bins provided
- Please wash your hands regularly or use alcohol gel after touching any shared surface
- We must have contact details for your party members & you have to have read the disclaimer and be in agreement; COVID19 is still a great risk to many & we must all take responsibility for our own behaviour
Anyone seen disregarding the current guidelines will be asked to leave immediately